This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by SOULOUT.
We guarantee that if your product is deemed defective in parts, workmanship or construction during the first 5 years of ownership, we will, at our option, replace or repair it. We offer a 5-year limited warranty
What Is Covered*:
1. This warranty expressly covers all parts, labor and frame of the sofa.
2. This warranty covers the cost of parts and labor for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer. (All SOULOUT products)
3. This warranty covers the cost of the frame for the first 5 years at no cost to the customer. (All SOULOUT products).
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism.
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in furniture will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings.
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
1.By making a purchase, you agree that SOULOUT will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while on route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
2.In no case will SOULOUT be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to Obtain Warranty Service:
1.You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
2.To initiate an SOULOUT Warranty claim, simply write us an email(Service@soulouter.com) or call the SOULOUT Customer Support Team at (541) 418 0636.
3.This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
SOULOUT Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurs due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall SOULOUT or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. SOULOUT, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.